IPAN - the Independent and Peaceful Australia Network- are holding three events in July.
IPAN is a network of organisations from all regions of Australia who are united by their support for an independent Australian foreign policy based on peaceful resolution of conflicts.
Speakers will include Senator Scott Ludlam, Professor Richard Tanter and Professor Kozue Akibayashi who will address why our "Dangerous Allies" are threatening our security and why we need an independent and peaceful national agenda.
- IPAN National Conference 2015 Thursday 9th July 9.00-5.00 at TLC Building 16 Peel street South Brisbane. Registration is $20
- Public Forum Wednesday 8th July 6.30-8.30pm The Edge, State Library, South Brisbane, Entry $10
- National Peace Convergence, Rockhampton 5-12 July
- Promote an independent Australian foreign policy that builds peace and nonviolent resolutions of conflict in our region;
- Oppose the establishment of foreign military bases, and the deployment of foreign troops and military hardware in Australia and Asia-Pacific;
- Provide information analysis and opportunities for NGO’s, unions, churches and community groups to participate in decision-making on Australia’s peace and security options;
- Build links with people and organisations in Asia-Pacific campaigning for peace and against bases and troop in the region.
Please see attached registration details and flyer or email email@example.com for more details.