With United Voice behind you, support is right there when you need it. Being a member of United Voice Queensland entitles you to a lot of great benefits, including:
- Access to information about your rights at work
- Help interpreting enterprise agreements, Awards and other workplace documents
- Industrial advice, support and protection
- Advice on workplace health and safety issues
- Trained delegates to support you in the workplace
- Opportunities to become an active member
- Access to United Voice training courses (conditions apply)
- Informative newsletters and email bulletins
- Collaboration on Facebook and Twitter
- A dedicated Ambulance App
- Benefits that can save you money with a variety of retailers and service providers
- TUH Health Fund offers health insurance at highly competitive rates for members. Call 1300 360 701 for information.
- ME (Members Equity) bank offers members innovative, low-cost banking and loan products. Call 13 15 63 for information.
- Windsor Income Protection offers members insurance cover for funeral benefits (conditions apply). Call 1300 547 966 for information.
- Help from our Member Assist team seven days a week. Call us on 1800 065 885 (toll free) or (07) 3291 4600 or complete the online contact form.
Union membership fees may also be tax deductable.